So here it is, incomplete in all its glory. You'll find hereafter a list of things to do or not to do, which might aid in attracting a person like me, should that be the kind of thing you're into. This is merely a guide on how to maximize your efforts, and I cannot say that this will assist you in any other areas in life.
- Constantly, vocally wish you were skinnier.
- ... because I like buxom girls. Please be curvy if possible, so long as it's healthy and reasonable.
- Constantly berate girls who don't dress to your fashion standards.
- ...because if you're the kind of girl I like, you have better things to do.
- Believe that male love is something gained by sex and baked goods.
- My grandma thought that and she was wrong too.
- Be only a cheerleader for my ambitions
- I need you to have your own pursuits. Seriously, Give me a night alone every once in a while.
- Assume that because I'm a fella I'm not into cuddling.
- In my case, this is universally wrong.
- Assume that I'll ever get over my breast fixation. It just won't happen.
- Think that me treating you incredibly well is a compensation mechanism.
- Consider that I might just be a good person.
- Realize that I'm probably this nice to my friends too.
- Think that I'll ever get bored of smooching or cuddling. I won't. They're the best things ever.
- Assume that I won't get along with your friends. I probably will on some level, just give it a chance.
- Hold anything back. The best relationship is built on brutal honesty.
- Punish me or yourself for voicing honest concerns or opinions
- Communicate honestly. Tell me where you are emotionally and intellectually.
- Tell me what lengths you are (not?) willing to go to, emotionally and otherwise.
- Have no shame for your body and mind as they are... Accept yourself before anyone else can do the same for you.
- Be eager to improve yourself in some way or another.
- Be willing to tell me my shortcomings while accepting that I may never overcome them.
Thanks for reading. This is not an all-inclusive guide on landing a catch like me, but it could help you on your way to setting proper expectations for a relationship with a bearded nerd-boy like myself, should be share a lot of personality traits with me. Good luck. My ilk are rare, dedicated, and worthwhile, if I may say so.